GOLDEN PROTEIN™   The advancement in fishing technology during the past decades has inadvertently depleted ocean fishes and decreased the world harvest annually. About 75% of the yearly captured fishes were used for direct human consumption and the remaining 25 percent were used mainly for the manufacture of fish meal and oil. Likewise, the annual […]